Growing up on Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes Region of New York has given me a profound appreciation for nature and great love of exploring the world around me. I fell in love with the arts as a little girl, painting and drawing the beautiful landscapes and animals in my life. For many years I studied fine arts, with a concentration in painting. In 2004, my focus shifted to documentary photography as I began work with an international relief organization, Food for the Poor (FFP).
My work with FFP led me to document its projects in sustainable agriculture, aquaculture, housing and education in The Caribbean and Latin America. These travels instilled in me a great desire to see the world and photograph its amazingly diverse people and ways in which they live. Personal endeavors have since taken me through Central America and Southeast Asia, as well as on solo cross-country explorations of The United States. Work with Philadelphia restaurants has allowed me to explore much of Italy's undeveloped Central and Southern regions. There I photographed medieval villages, ancient customs and culinary traditions. While living in Philadelphia for many years, I worked as an event photographer for United Way of Greater Philadelphia, and as a freelance photographer for many of the city's charitable organizations.
I love traveling & working in the garden with my husband Tim, our son Timothy, and our Jack Russel/Chihuahua mix, Zoe. We especially love growing rare and fun varieties of tomatoes!
About My Services:
I love rural weddings, elopements and intimate events that embody the spirit of you as a couple and showcase your unique personalities. I work unobtrusively to document your day as it unfolds, with an emphasis on candid imagery of you and your loved ones, and the details that you pour your hearts into. My background is in photojournalism and I will use the same approach to tell the story of your wedding day.
$ 1500.00 - Elopement Package (Up to 3 Hours of Coverage)
$ 3000.00 - 6 Hours of Coverage
$ 3400.00 - 7 Hours of Coverage
$ 3800.00 - 8 Hours of Coverage
All Rates Include:
• All Pre & Post-Production Time: Including planning, unlimited calls, texts and emails to work out all the logistics of your event, location scouting, assistance with your wedding day timeline, standard retouching, editing, and gallery production.
• Private Online Gallery Complete With Print Release & Social Sharing Rights: The gallery will include all of the final, edited high-resolution images. You and guests with whom you share your gallery may order professional, archival prints directly from the site! Photos may also be downloaded, printed by a photo retailer of your choice and shared throughout social media and web platforms.
*** Fine art prints, custom wedding album design and beautiful coffee table style photo books are available a la carte. Prints, products and design services are all optional, and can be added on at any time.
Use the form below to inquire about availability & to schedule a consultation. Custom packages are available to suit your needs- please inquire for a quote.
My approach to portrait photography is very natural: We can go for a walk in a park and take advantage of the gorgeous natural backdrops the Finger Lakes Region has to offer. We can meet at your home or holiday rental while you enjoy each others company, or we can visit a location that has special meaning to you… The possibilities are endless! I don’t want you to fret if the weather isn’t perfect (I love shooting in the rain!) or worry when the kids are crying (there is so much beauty in those emotions too), or stress about what to wear (feel comfortable, feel confident!). It is the genuine interactions, the chemistry between you and your loved ones, and the authentic display of emotions that make photographs feel so special. My goal is to create portraits that make you FEEL something when you look at them, while allowing you to relax and live in the moment.
Portrait sessions are $425.00 for up to one and a half hours of shooting time and include the following:
• All post production, editing time, and standard retouching
• All of the final, edited high resolution images displayed in a private online gallery (Approximately 50-75 images)
• Unlimited usage of the digitals for social & web sharing
• Ability to order beautifully printed, high quality products directly from your gallery. This includes custom greeting & announcement cards, as well as professional, archival prints for your home decor and photo albums
• Print release (you may download and print with the photo retailer of your choice)
*** Please note: My style embraces true to life color and natural skin texture, along with all of life’s beautiful imperfections! I do some very lite retouching at my discretion, but fully believe in capturing the beauty of real life.
Non-Profit & Corporate Events:
Send a message to discuss rates and coverage options for your upcoming event!
Get in Touch:
Have an upcoming wedding, project or event? Are you interested in a lifestyle portrait or business branding session? I'd love to collaborate with you! Reach out to discuss rates and ideas. Tell me about you: who you are, your projects, your vision for your wedding or event, and what you are most excited about in life. Share as much information as possible!
607.368.9096 • email@example.com
I am proud to be listed as part of the Sweet Bough Wedding Collective community, along with vendors of all shapes and sizes who abide by similar principles of respect, inclusion, and compassion. Explore the vendor directory and find resources for nearlywed couples at sweetboughcollective.com.